A full body massage is the best way to reduce stress and muscle pain. It can help two people to have privacy.
Before reading further you should understand how to give a good massage? Click here to read!
Create a comfortable atmosphere
- Use massage oil: When giving the massage, always use oil.
- Play a light song: Turning on light music helps calm the atmosphere of the beat.
- There are a lot of towels: Make sure you have fresh, clean towels to massage.
- Make the room comfortable: It is essential to have a massage in a suitable place.
- Some Candles Have Lightning: There are some places to relax; so it’s good to light a few candles around the room.
Experiencing the right technology
Press the neck and shoulders. After finishing the joints, use the pressure method to squeeze along the neck to the base of the hair. Remember to put your hands on both spines.
- In a perfect pressing position, place one hand on each shoulder and rub your thumb and your shoulder muscles deeply. Press with your finger but do not squeeze the collar. It can be painful.
- Scroll now to the head of the partner to face you. Grab your fists with both hands and gently rub your hands on the shoulders. In this way, the tension will resolve.
- Then spread your back along the top of the shoulder with your thumb.
Start with your feet
Start with foot massage; Cover with both feet. Touch the pressure on your thumb.
- Pay special attention to the mass of each leg; this is because the buildup can cause a lot of tension and can cause leg and bone pain.
- When you reach your toes, grip each of the toes and gently pull on them. It will help release this tension.
- Not everyone wants to touch their feet; some people are very irritable, so ask your partner or client before moving leg.
Work with the legs
After crossing your legs, continue your legs. First, each leg from the calf to the thigh has prolonged leisurely activity.
- Press both hands lightly and gently stretch your skin. This technology is called effleurage.
- Then cover the unwanted feet with a towel. Focus on hitting the bottom leg of one leg. To treat calf muscles (e.g. when the bread is grown),
- Follow the thighs and use the method here. Then press the root of the hand. Move gently along the leg. It would be best if you always moved from the inside out.
- Cover your newly used leg with a towel to keep warm. Repeat the massage on the other leg.
Move back to the top.
Use the Swedish method described above, gently rubbing the hips from the top of the hips to the neck below.
- Place one finger on each finger and point toward the top. They compete with each other. When you reach your back, you reach out your hand and pull a fan over your heart.
- Return to the back and use the tapping technique to handle larger muscles on both spines. These areas often add a lot of stress, so make sure you have a good time here.
- Use the “press and release” method to handle the upper back. It means that it tightens the tips of your fingers against the end of your skin before it releases quickly. When you are no longer pressing, your partner or the user’s brain releases many pleasant chemicals.
- When you reach the top, tell your partner or client to curl your elbows to extend your shoulder bones. It gives you more exposure to the muscles of the shoulder blades, which results in a lot of tension and miles.
- Release the lace repeatedly with any finger around your thumb or index area to pull the lure.
Hands and arms are massaging.
After completing the neck and shoulder massage, complete the procedure immediately.
- Hold your partner or client’s wrist with your left hand on your bed. Then, using your right hand, use your right hand, thumb, and elbow. To operate, on the back of three slips and shoulders. The other side.
- Hold the wrist with your right hand. Then, using your left hand, make a circle trip through the elbows and biceps. And you’re over your shoulder, the other side.
- Return partner or client’s arm back to bed. Then gently rub your forearm and forearm with your fingers and hands.
- To massage your hands, to put your hands on your hands. Then, press your fingers with your thumb and make some small circles. Then each finger slowly drops from the nail to the nail. Drag each finger,
It ends with the head
Tell your customers or companion to turn your face. Give them time to get towels if they need them.
- Press down the upper part of the skin gently with your thumb and forefinger. Lightly scratch your nails.
- Then your fingers, Place the yard and membrane of each ear between the thumb and forefinger. Then slowly move the tips of your fingers along the bone.
- Keep your hands under your partner or client. Gently rub them on the bed. Use your fingers to find a small depression connected to the skull. Press and release with your fingertips. Repeat several times.
- Gently place your hand under your jaw and gently pull your head to stretch out your neck muscles. Now spread the center of eyelid between the eyebrows and use the tip of your finger to press lightly. Repeat for 30 seconds.
- Then, gently massage your temples with your fingertips in a slow circular motion. The temples are important points and therefore help release tension.
Tissues come in many forms and include the physical, emotional, and pain reliefs of pain and suffering. They can address the mental and social aspects. It is also the most sought after of all complementary therapies.
Evidence supporting the use of palliative care is strong evidence. It can reduce pain and anxiety, vomiting and diarrhea. Moderate evidence suggests that breathing problems can be relieved.
In general, proper safety measures are in place; for some patients, all conditions that occur during palliative care can arrange.