These are the Top 5 best massage guns on the market in 2020. We created this list based on our personal opinion and we graded them in no specific order after doing our analysis based on their worth, quality, brand reputation and so forth. A lot of and people have grown to know the necessity for increasing blood flow in muscles, whether you’re training or recovering. Numerous ways using a massage gun has become well-liked to accomplish just that. The massage gun typically looks something like a machine, and once it’s turned on, it works like one, too.
How To Use A Massage Gun
To use a massage gun, you just aim it at your skin, lightly touching the ball to the skin’s surface, and let it pulsate back and forth. It will relax muscles and promote blood flow. Massage guns are used by a myriad of people, such as, chiropractors, physical trainers, skilled and amateur athletes, those with chronic inflammation, and individuals who simply desire a way to increase blood flow and release muscular tension. We could continue listing the health advantages of these contraptions, but instead, we encourage you to see our curated list of the most effective models on the market.
1. DMS Professional Deep Muscle Stimulator Massager
The DMS (Deep Muscle Stimulator) uses percussion, mechanical vibrations that reach deep into the muscle tissue to stimulate interception functions. Muscle pain stems from numerous conditions, such as strain, lactic acid build-up, connective tissue, and much more.
No alternative device on the market matches the effectiveness of the DMS.
The DMS can be used to relieve acute and chronic pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, TMJ, arthritis, migraine headaches, sciatica, tendonitis, edema, bursitis, myofascial pain, and frozen joints.
This massage gun stands on no.1 in our top 5 massage guns list.
2. Rapid Release RRT-PRO2 Targeted High-Speed Vibration Massager 120V
The massage gun appears to be the newest, quickest, and what seems to be the foremost effective way to scale back and eliminate scar tissue and fascial adhesions. Even trigger points in muscle and around joints benefit from the rapid release technology.
Your diet is under control, you mostly warm-up, you’ve been getting proper sleep and you’re taking around every supplement underneath the sun, however you’re STILL experiencing aches and pains.
Now we move onto the fun stuff, their product! Rapid Release Tech offers 2 different speedy release tools that facilitate to unleash aches, pains, and stiffness, quickly. They offer two totally different settings, one for chiropractic use, the other for personal use; though you’ll use the “chiropractic” version for personal use, as well.
You are doing some stretches and perhaps foam roll a bit, however, it just isn’t cutting it. You think you can ignore it, perhaps simply get a massage, and train through it, nevertheless, months pass and you’re still experiencing muscle strains and tears that keep you out of the athletic facility for weeks or maybe months!. If only you had a tool you could use whenever you wish to supply both quick and lasting relief to those aches and pains. This is the massage gun, aiding in the speedier recovery rate and releasing muscle pains.
- RELEASE & RELIEF. Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 is a non-invasive vibration therapy tool used to quickly release pain, tension, and stiffness; for the relaxing of muscles; and for the relief of aches and pains.
- TARGETED ENERGY. By combining high speed and a short-stroke, the Pro2 delivers a significant amount of precisely targeted energy to quickly release pain & tension with max. comfort to both the patient & the practitioner.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH. Meticulously engineered and balanced for smooth operation, this handheld massager features an industrial strength design for long life and heavy-duty professional use.
- DYNAMIC RANGE. With 5 built-in treatment heads, you have the dynamic range to safely and effectively treat tiny TMJ muscles all the way to glutes and hips as well as extremities like arms, wrists, hands, legs, ankles, and feet.
- BEST IN CLASS. This FDA Registered Class 1 medical device is in a class all by itself and will be your favorite soft tissue therapy device.
3. Rapid Release Juvenate Cordless Targeted High-Speed Vibration Massager
RRJ operates at a frequency two to three times quicker than different vibration therapy devices. It combines the high frequency with a very little stroke that delivers enough energy, all the while keeping treatments light enough to work on a large scale of minor aches and pains.
The Rapid Release Juvenate Tool is among the foremost effective home therapy device you’ll be able to own.
The Juvenate is cord-free. This makes it easy to use and compact, perfect to pack in your work, gym, carry-on or even diaper bag. The QuickCharger can charge your battery back to full strength in one hour or less. The Rapid Release RRT Juvenate is convenient for travel, because of its included rechargeable battery and is conjointly lighter.
The rapid release Juvenate will reach an astonishing 10,000 RPM. Its high-speed, low-amplitude approach leads to an experience that’s rigorous while not being painful. Unlike, like competitive models, with this one, your treatments take just a few minutes.
4. Phoenix Handheld Percussion Massager
Looking for a simple, easy-to-use self-massage tool that does the task on literally any muscle on your body?
The Phoenix Handheld Percussion Massager will increase lymphatic flow and reduces lactic acid. It helps relieve muscle fatigue, soreness, spasms, and stiffness.
The scientifically verified the vibration frequency of the Phoenix deep muscle massager will increase blood flow and it considerably shortens muscle recovery time.
Phoenix Handheld Percussion Massager will modify different frequencies. Combining frequency, amplitude, and torque Phoenix deep kneading massager provides you a brand new and satisfying relaxation experience. The hand-held designed and 4 tips (or head) attachments permit you to achieve each muscle, trigger purpose, back, neck, feet, legs, hips, arms. Bring relief to connective tissue knots, and you’ll attain it with the Phoenix. This massage gun stands on no.5 in our top 5 massage guns list.
- [Deep Tissue Relief] – After a long hard day of work or a grueling workout, your sore muscles need a deep muscle massager. Lactic acid builds up, causing knots. The Phoenix percussive trigger point massager lets you work out the soreness in your muscles and live pain-free.
- [Powerful Motor + Rechargeable Battery] – The Phoenix portable muscle gun has a 24v, low-noise brushless motor and 3-6 hour battery life (2-3 hour charge time). Even the lowest setting is a deep-tissue massage – and with 3 different settings, you can dig into your pain and release it quick and easy!
- [Four Massage Attachments] – For every part of your body, you need a different technique. This is why some massagers never seem to work no matter how much you use them. Our 4 massage heads give you the versatility to massage ANY of your joints and ANY of your muscles!
- [Quiet & Convenient For Daily Use] – Thanks to our high frequency and low noise motor, this massager gun clocks in at only 40dB at the low speed level, about the noise level of a refrigerator , 60dB even on the highest speed( sound like normal conversation indoors) ! Yet it’s strong enough to be a deep tissue muscle massager and everything in between! Safety-protection design automatically shuts down massage gun after running 10 mins to guarantee long life.
- [100% Satisfaction Guarantee] – We are so confident you’ll absolutely LOVE the Phoenix that we GUARANTEE it! If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return it within 30 days of receipt of shipment.You have absolutely nothing to lose… and a life of relaxing physical luxury to gain!
5. Theragun G3PRO
The Theragun G3PRO is a hand-held device that mixes frequency, torque, and 16-millimeter amplitude to release muscle tension, improve quality, decrease pain, and aid in overall recovery. It looks more like a power tool versus your average massager, and it’s powerful.
The Theragun G3 device offers you two intensity choices, therefore you’ll be able to treat sensitive areas using a lower intensity setting thus releasing the pain from the sensitive areas. It’s very quiet, particularly compared to the VYBE massager. The VYBE device comes with four attachment heads, you’ll switch heads with the intent to hit different muscles with different shapes. Three of the attachment heads are more rounded, and they come in completely different sizes. The fourth head is pointed, and it’s good for penetrating deep into muscle tissue and releasing specific trigger points with great accuracy.
For the most recent iteration of the Theragun, the company has worked with mechanical and sound engineers from MIT to design the gear case and progressive sound insulation. This new design has scaled back the massage gun noise by over 50% compared to the G2PRO.
- The G3PRO is scientifically-calibrated to deliver deep muscle treatment, 40 times per second, to relieve muscle tension, accelerate warm up & recovery, & enhance performance
- 50% quieter with fully redesigned proprietary gearbox & powerful Japanese motor. 2 speeds for customized treatment, Standard (40 percussions per second) & Sensitive (29 percussions per second)
- 2 swappable Lithium-ion batteries for continuous use, 75-minute run time each.Frame:Professional-grade plastic composite
- Adjustable arm with 4 angles for an ergonomic full-body reach. 6 unique attachments designed to target specific needs of every muscle group
- Includes: G3PRO, 6 Attachments w/ Pouch, premium Travel Case, 2 Samsung Lithium-ion batteries, Lithium-ion Battery Charger